QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just need more time to silm...lolx...


*while waiting HubBy bath and go to College together*
Align Center
don't know what I want to do now....
I know that I have a lot of assignment I need to do it....
but.....
but I'm lazy to touch it....
because don't have any mood....
feel so stress in this semester...
I wanna become a lazy PIG.....
because no need to study and work.....

Recently don't know what matter let me feel wanna diet to slim down....
maybe I'm fat.....
45kg............
I'm Fatty!
lolx.....
I want my weight is 42kg not 45kg.....
so before my birthday I need to achieve it....
Now my weight is 45kg....
so need to loss 3 more kg.....
Still have 12 days.....
can I achieve it???
I hope I can achieve.....
because I want to wear the beautiful dress to celebrate my 20th Birthday!

*the silly look of me- xBiBiAngelx*

I wish I can have unforgettable memories for this year....
I need more time to achieve it.....
wish me good luck=)


p/s: yuhoo.......my birthday is coming.....getting older again....lolx....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top