QMO Facebook Page

Friday, November 20, 2009

Feel Happiness be with You❤


Accompanied my Biii❤ went to hair cut

Cam-whore while waiting my Biii❤
during the hair cut season


Yesterday with my Biii❤ went to hair cut....
after Biii❤ finished hair cut we went to took our Dinner=)
We ate vegetarian again...
cause taste yummy^^

finished our dinner we go to IOI Mall to get some books...
but at last we can't find it...
so go to my Biii❤ house to play again^^
during at my Biii❤ there....
I keep disturbing my Biii❤
See how am I disturb my Biiii❤
Here some photo.....
lazy to write...
let the photo tell you all....


Xiao Tou with my Biii❤ Lappy

Cam-whore while Biii❤ Facebooking

Take some photo with my Biii❤

My❤HubBy

I Love to Cam-Whore with my❤
Cause I want to drop down our memories
Every Photo have their own story
Because that's ❤our Memories❤
Inside our Memories is full of Happiness
I will treasure everything that You giving me
Biii❤ I Love You

p/s:
my Biii will come over my house to take dinner with me and my Parent




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top