QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Fate I Believe♥


while waiting my BF back...

Still waiting~~~

Wait until like this>.<

Finally Biii was back from roving...
But is already 11.30pm++
I was so hungry on that time...
Cause I ask my Biii to "dabao" for me...
Suppose no need so late de...
because Biii need to wait for his friend....
Biii was knew that time was late...
He go to buy my favor food for me...
Tada...
is the noodle that I love to eat...
because is not oily...
Biii also buy Malta for me=)

Fried Kywe Tiao at Asia Cafe

The drink that I Love
Malta

I Love Malta

After I finish my dinner>.<
Biii suddenly ask me want to took photo with him or not...
When I hear it...
Sure I will say I want it...=)
maybe Biii knew that I was not happy
because work until so late just back and "dabao" for me>.<
So We cam whore again>.<
Sorry guy...
We still wear the same shirt...
Cause on that time is night time so we normally wear it to sleep de>.<

Here is our funny photo:


too blur>.<

My Lovely HuBby

My stupid Face

Bear so naughty

Kissing my huBby
muacksss

Biii ask me to act like this

Love the way Biii cam with me

Biii you are my Everything
I Love You

.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥..♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥

Our Love will never end...
cause we Love each other...
although had argue...
but we always settle nicely...
Cause we don't want the same matter happen again...

Biii sorry that some time I giving you so many thing worried...
I know that you very protect me...
very Care me...
very Love me...
The same thing I also will...
Because we treasure each other...
So we must giving each other support...
to achieve our Dreams...

Be with you I feel so happiness
Because you giving me everything that you have...
Biii
So sorry because some time I can't conclose your feeling...
maybe I was too mind ppl thinking...
But I will do my best to change away this bad attitude..
I believe fate...
Believe in FATE...
And Believe that LOVE
will always Full of Happiness
And Full of Trust...
LOVE mean Everything For ME and You

Biii
I Love You
Happy 1 Year 10 Months Anniversary
.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥..♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top