QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Starting New Dream


Angel with big big eye

I start love to stay at Johor Segamat....
I also don't know why....
maybe I love their living style...
not like KL full of matter need to settle...
at here...
I just need to arrange some stuff....
then I can play with the 3 cutie doggy all day long.....
and with my Hubby everyday!
life with no worried......

This few day I keep eat at Segamat here...
Because HubBy elder brother gf parent came here to play so we bring them go to eat....
So I also eat....
eat until fat fat....
I really love Segamat food^^
Cause is very tasty....
haha...
I just finish my Dinner with my HuBby and his mummy too....
we ate the nynoya noodle again^^
Cause Hubby told his mummy say I miss this food so much...
Then she bring me go to eat^^
LoLx

Now I start to prepare to build up online shopping website....
I create this because to help my HubBy mummy sell those cute accessories for the phone and also some fashion boutique....
all the cloth we take it to change a bit....
so all the cloth we sell is different style....
so on that time I will be the model for this online business^^

now I start to think the name for our website....
after that just arrange some matter then we can start our online business....
I will conform to you all....
Our selling price is reasonable compare to outside.....

When I start the online business I will inform you all....
Pls support my website ya^^

p/s:
Online Business here I come


2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Wah! now start online business ad wor~ looking forward to you website :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Jeffrey ya^^
Must look forward ya....
cause inside will have many thing can buy^^
must help me to promote ya^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top