QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Angel's back to Blog=)


Angel at Hubby new house

Guys! I'm Back=)
I know that I neglected my blog this few days....
Sorry because busy help my Biii
moved house....
So don't have so much time to updated my blog....
But I already promised you all I will updated when I'm free...
Now is time to blog....

Actually after help my Biii
moved house and help my Biii clean up his room I was stay with my Biii for few days....
Because Biii
want me accompanied him....
After clean up...
We went to IKEA to bought some stuff...
After that we go to Sunway took our dinner at TGI Friday again....
But the time already late...
almost 11pm....
But the TGI Friday at Sunway still open....
We order 3set of 2 course meal and 1 pasta...
Because we went together with Biii
friend [Freedon and Oki]
This time we order new food....
because their have new menu on it....
But our appetizers still remain the same...
is Fried Mac & Cheese and Boneless Wings...
Here is the Main course Bii
order for me and for himself=)

This is mine Main Course:

Red Pepper Sausage & Chicken Penne
is made by
Hot Italian Sausage and Chicken served over Penne Pasta and tossed with creamy roasted red pepper sauce and sauteed red onions. Finished with sautéed Parmesan Cheese.

My HubBy Main Course:

Chicken and Shrimp Diablo
is made by
Tender, seasoned chicken and shrimp sautéed in olive oil, then blended in a fiery tomato Diablo sauce with wine. Served on linguine pasta with freshly-grated Parmesan cheese.

The taste is very good.....
I love those meal....
TGI Friday is always my best choice to took my meals....

After that went back to my Biii new house keep continued camwhore myself=)


Stay with my Biii with no worried
because of this let me become fatty>.<


Angel with Xiao Tou

the last and the end....
My Biii came to disturb me camwhore...
see my Biii finger...


My Biii is very Love me....
Because Biii cook for me when I was hungry=)
and buy my the yummy french fried that I was like....
I really can feel the Love he giving me=)
Biii don't want me go home so fast cause he said if I go home he will so lonely....
Because from the start I stay with him....
So Biii don't want me go back...

Biii no metter how
I'm still will be with you and Love you...
Cause no one can replace your place in my heart....
Just only you...
Because
You are the Only One in My Heart
Biii I You

p/s:
I skip lots of things in this post...
cause I'm lazy...
LoLx


2 comments:

erie said...

very romantic couple

Unknown said...

thanks Erie^^
thanks for coming my blog=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top