QMO Facebook Page

Friday, November 6, 2009

The Last day at Segamat then Back to Subang

2nd NOV 2009
The last day at Segamat....
It's really nothing special for us...
Both of us just busy for keeping our stuff....

while waiting my Biii

After finish...
Biiii bring me go to Segamat Labis to buy some gift to my Parent....
After that...
We buy McD for our Brunch when on the way back to KL....

On the way back we chit chat a lot until back to Subang....
On the way back I cam whore in the car...


The fatty Angel with Her BF

Try to act cute..
but...
It was failed>.<


See my BF so concentrate

>.p

LoLx

Me!!! Me!!! Me!!!

About 3pm++
We reached Subang...
Yippi=)
Finally back=)
the 1st thing I go to my Biii room is cam whore with my Bear again=)
Cause I miss my Bear so much=)
Tada...


Angel & Xiao Tou

I Love this Photo So much



p/s: Still have many photo need to upload...
Will upload at next post=)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top