QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dating with my❤

Yesterday
I have a Date with my Lovely Biii
Biii came over my place to pick me out to Shopping=)
Love to be with my Biii
As usual we go to Sunway shopping...
Cause need to buy some Winter cloths for my Biiii
Before go to shopping....
We went to KimGary to took our Lunch 1st....
After that we go to find our things....
At last we can't get any thing...
because Biii was not like it....
So after that I ask my Biii go to print out some our Photo...
Cause guy you know my purses was been stolen....
So Biii accompany me go to Print=)
After that Biii suddenly say want to eat Krispy Kreme Doughnuts....
So We buy 1 dozen
Biii say Half Dozen is for my Parent
another half Dozen is for ourselves...
Tada...
Here is our Doughnuts=)

Doughnuts and Angel

Sunway Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

The Original Doughnuts


Yummy~~~

Although is the Original Doughnuts...
But the Taste is yummy....
Now I look at this Doughnuts...
Feel wanna to eat again=)
Biii I want more~~~~
Thanks Biii because buy to my Parent=)
Love You~~~
muackssss


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top