QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, November 5, 2009

2nd , 3rd ,& 4th Day at Segamat 30th OCT-1st NOV

30th OCT 2009
Our Second Day at Segamat....
We woke up quite late cause yesterday was drank>.<
We woke up at 2pm++
After done ourselves....
Biii bring me go to ate the chicken rice...
I knew you guy will say what is the different...
It really nothing different...
But...
This Chicken Rice was accompanied my Biii until now...
But it really yummy=)
After finish our Brunch....
We took our Lappy to Format>.<

About 6pm....
Biii mummy call.....
Ask us took our Dinner together....
We went there...
Biii mummy was order some food...
When we reached....
We order also...
I met Biii cousin...
His cousin have stall at there...
So we order their Fish and Rojak....
All the ingredient are special...
But was yummy=)

After finish our Dinner...
We went back to take a rest....
We play with the dog....
about 10pm...
Biiii felt hungry again...
So Biii bring along me go to buy Supper....
haha...
You know we buy what???
We buy Burger....
1st time eat those burger...
Because if I eat burger I always eat MCD Burger....
But this time I ate the burger from those stall=)
Taste yummy then MCD...
LoLx

.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥..♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥



31st OCT 2009
Our Third day at Segamat...
Biii wake my up at 8am....
Cause he haven't sleep...
And he want me accompany him go to buy breakfast.....
Now I really love to stay at Segamat...
Cause it really have many yummy food and the price is cheap....
This day was nothing special...

Just a normal day....
We lazy go out to eat...
Cause we took car to repair and service...
So we was tired....
then we buy our dinner and take away....
After that we take a rest...
Sleep...
ZZZzz

.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥..♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥

1st NOV 2009

Our 4th day at Segamat....
We wake up about 11am....
The Biii bring me go to eat "Hakka Lei Cha"
I Love this so much...
Because is very healthy and Biii order 1"慥米饭"for me=)
Because Biii knew I Love that rice=)
here is the yummy "Lei Cha"
客家河婆擂茶

Hakka Ho Po Lei Cha
with
"Yong Tao Fu"
We also have take away 1set to Biii mummy=)

At night....
Biii bring me go to other place to took our Dinner=)
That place is famous the Otak-Otak and many...
So we went they=)
Bii order egg, vegetble, Otak-Otak and Petai Sotong=)
Here is the yummuy was orderd by my Biii


Egg
芙蓉蛋


Vegetable
咸鱼豆芽菜


Otak-Otak


Petai Sotong
臭豆苏东

Guy you know how much we ate for this dinner....
Just only RM28 only...

TOTAL: RM28!!!!

Damn Cheap....
All the food was taste good...
Very nice and worth to eat...
At KL you won't get this price...
if at KL it will cost us RM40++

Reached home...
I start to cam whore again...
I don't care who beside me...
I just cam...
Althought Biii mummy beside me...
LoLx
Here some photo to you all=)
Sorry because my ugly face>.<


look like Japanese Girl???
I don't think so>.<

Happy came over to disturb me>.<
Cute
Cutie Happy & Angel

Happy was cam whore with Angel

See Happy knew how to posing=)

Angel with Happy

Suppose got 3 cutie doggy...
But just Happy only can cam with me...
Cause other doggy very naughty>.<
cannot stay properly...>.<



.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥..♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥
p/s:
I miss the moment be with those 3 cutie doggy>.<
Also miss the moment with my Biii
I enjoy the moment very much=)
.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥..♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top