QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, November 5, 2009

1st Day at Segamat 29th OCT 2009

1st day at Segamat 29th OCT 2009...
We reach there about 5pm++
But time is almost 6pm...
Luckily we reached there safety...
Cause when we reached...
The Mate ask us why the behind Tyre was spoiled...
OMG.....
Lucky both of us was safe...
Biii faster go to settle all the car problem....
After that we go to took our Dinner...
Cause both of us was hungry...>.<
Here is the yummy food that I told you all guy that I miss it so much...
TADA...
is Nyonya Kyew Tiow娘惹粿條
Biii also got order other food....
got Vegetable and pork=)


Nyonya Food

娘惹粿條

虾米菜旦

酸辣古鲁肉


Nice???
Now I look at it....
Also want to eat le....
Is Damn yummy...
After we finish our Dinner...
We went to Wedding Studio to find Biii friend....
His friend damn funny....
Because they said my Biii was so lucky because found 1 Japanese cute girl be his GF....
I tot they said who...
After I ask my Biii
I just know they was talking about me>.<
Japanese Girl???
I look like???
maybe their eye got problem>.<
LoLx...
After that...
The Boss told me I should go for Photo shooting...
and He told me...
if I let him shoot...
Biii can shoot with me also...
is free of charge for my Biiii
So...
Biii is planning this coming Chinese New Year to let him shoot=)
Yippi=)
Because next year Chinese New Year is Same date with Valentine Day's...
Damn sweet

After this....
next round is go to the Boss house continued again...
they drink beer just I alone drink red wine=)
I Love Wine

Almost 1am we just finish our chit chat session...
Cause Biii was knew I'm tired le...
So we went back to sleep.....

p/s:
to be continued




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top