QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Am I Disappear???


Show You all the Photo that I edit>.<
我们能相爱,就是一种约定

Guys...
Miss me???
LoLx...
Sorry for disappear this few day...
Cause my Lappy just finish Re-Format....
Because of this all the software haven't install....
So now just for the short updates....
Will updates more when I upload all the photo....
Just come here to inform you all I'm still alive...

LoLx Today is our 666 days Anniversary
nothing special for us todAY...
We just go to Sing K with Biii friend at Subang NewWay....
haiz....
my holiday is over lo....
Is time to back to work.....
Maybe my job for this month is Maxis or P1 Roving+F&B Counters...
Now I with my Bii together=)
Feel so happiness because can be with my Biii=)

Raining again>.<
Just show you all 1 photo that I edit....
I Love it so much>.<
Hope my Biii also will like it>.<

p/s:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top