QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nightmares make me Cry>.<


Terrible Nightmares

I just woke up only....
I woke up because of Nightmare>.<
I cry because of this>.<
1st time dream about those things...
Now Let me start to worried again>.<
I felt so unsafely...
I scare I will Loss something that I treasure so much....
I scare I will Loss everything that I having now>.<

I really don't understand why those Devil keep surround me???
I really want to know why???
I scare to be alone....
Although my BF just beside me I also can dream about those dream>.<
I hate this dream....
I don't want this dream happened again>.<
Cause it happen before....

God...
Pls help me....
Pls pray for me.....
Pls don't let Devil surround me again>.<
Pls don't make my life complicated...
Pls just let me have a simple life....

p/s:
BiBi pls protect me
Love Me Forever ya=)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top