QMO Facebook Page

Friday, November 6, 2009

The Day Be with my Sweet Heart❤


The Silly look of Angel
Going to Subang Neway=)

DOne myself and go to Subang Neway with my Biii and his friend...
During that moment we had lots of fun=)
We sing until 7pm...
After that....
We went back and go to Asia Cafe to buy our Dinner=)


Just back from Neway>.<

We try the new food at Asia Cafe...
firstly we saw the dishes the taste was look nice...
But when we ate...
The taste wasn't nice....
Maybe the taste not suit with us....

After finish our Dinner...
I start to cam whore again=)
But this time I cam with my Biii
Finally Biii can cam with me=)
Here have some our Sweet Memories during our every moment=)



muacksss

Biii

My Silly face

Shhhhh~~~

Biii what are you doing???

Love the way my Bii huggie me

You are the only in my Life

Sweet Heart

My Honey

❤Sweet

My MJ Biii
It's our Stlye

Kissing
I Love You
muacksss
Bear kissing Xiao Tou

Every moment be with you I can feel the Happiness and Love you giving me

I wish and Hope can be your Forever BaoBei wiffy
BiBi I Love You

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top