QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

izzit I on Diet or I forget it???


*Morning*

Morning guys.....
I just woke up at 5am....
cause need to prepare go to college.....
Now I already done myself.....
and my daddy also woke up...
he force me took my brunch.....
and he done for me a cup of Milo....*wink*
so I need to drink it......
and this also my breakfast in the morning....

yesterday morning about 10am++
I go to subway buy breakfast to my HubBy also for me ya....
so after yesterday 10am brunch....
I didn't took any lunch or dinner for yesterday....
until now I just finish my brunch I just realize I did not took my meals yesterday.....
*OMG*
Izzit I on diet???
haha....
the answer is no.....
because I forgot....
and I tot I was took....
*haha*
when my daddy was know about it....
I get scold again....
cause yesterday I had promise him I will took my dinner before I come back....
But I forgotten....

Sorry.....
won't happen again....
but if I forget to having my meals not my false ya.....
is my mentally problem....
haha.......

p/s: sorry....if I forget also ok...cause I got took my brunch...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top