QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Promise...


I HATE YOU

what is promise???
I hate promise!!!
I hate someone who had promise me but did not do it.....
I hate it deeply.....
today my dad promise me that he will bring go to shopping.....
cause we long time did not go out together....
but at last he didn't bring me go to shop....
I hate it...

sometime HE also like that....
I really hate who always lying on me!!!
I don't like the moment when give someone fool around!!!
why they always keep on lying on me!!!
I hate it!!!
I really can't tolerate anymore!!!
I very mad for it!!!

Now I really angry!!!
nowadays I really easy to temper!!!
I really don't know why!!!

HubBy can you accompany me NOW!!!
I really need you beside me!!!
I needs your hugs....
I needs your comfort....

Now I really fall apart!!!!
BiBi I need you!!!
BiBi I need you!!!
BiBi I need you!!!

p/s: HubBy where are u???I need you now!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top