QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, May 3, 2009

♥HubBy♥

just came back from outside...
cause just now hang out with HubBy again....
HubBy busy for something....
and no time accompany me....
miss him deeply....
so after work...
my hubBy come an fetch me...
although just few hours...
but I really happy with Him....
He decided go to watch midnight movie...
but I don't want...
cause I don't want him slp late...
because next days he still need to help he friend....
So we cancel the plans....
I know he worried me cause he no time accompany me...
but the main problem is I don't like he sleep late....

After that day I blame him...
he change a lot...
I don't know this just temporary or long-term....
but I wish and I hope is long-term....
I like he care and know what I want....
I really hope my HubBy will always treat me like this....

Just now my HubBy ask me...
izzit felt happiness and happy with him or not....
but I told him...
he hurt me and let me sad before...

HubBy...
Now I tell you...
I felt Happiness with you....
I love and I treasure every moment with you...

Hope you also will treasure every moment with me....
and you must do everything's that you promise me...
I heart that what you do for me...
everything's that you do for me...
it will be my memories....
I heart it much....

p/s: HubBy I just wanna be with you FOREVER


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top