QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Segamat...

sorry guys...
sorry for my late updates....
let me talk about what was happen last Friday...
Me and my HubBy suppose go back to Segamat at Friday....
But suddenly said will go back at Saturday....
So I stay at HubBy there....

*HubBy get shock when I took photo with Him*

Baby n BaoBei

I always love cam with my Baby

before that...
me and HubBy go to Sunway buy something to he mom....
after we buy...
we go to Zanmai to having our Dinner....

that's our favor place to took our meals....=)
when finish our Dinner we go home...
After reach my HubBy place....
I go to Shower...
and My HubBy want me wear he shirt....
cause he say will easy to sleep and comfortable...
here is what I wear:
*dada*

*OMG*

big head small body>.<

after I finish bath...Is HubBy turn to bath

while waiting my HubBy finish Bath

I really like to capture...

*Nice*

haha...finally HubBy finish bath....
he say want go down to buy food to eat....
so I wait for him to come back....
I wait until I fall in sleep....

Saturday morning....
I woke up at 8am....
When I finish prepare myself...
I wake up my HubBy....
after that we go to Buy McD as our breakfast....
we ate on car while on the way going to he brother house...
*dangerous*

when reach he Brother house there...
we go to Johor Segamat immediately...
on the way going there is a bit boring....
I fall in sleep....
about 12.30pm....
we reach Segamat...
*yippi*
*I skip all the nonsense*

we reach there....
then find he parent....
I met hubBy relative at HubBy parent shop there....
*skip*
after that HubBy bring me go to he home....
I met 3 cutie doggy...

*Angel n Happy*
after we put down all our staff...
huBby bring me go around Segamat...

*whlie waiting my HubBy go to buy Cendol for me*

*inside HUbby car*

after that...
HubBy bring me go to he Scondary School...
and he relative house.....
at night....
HubBy bring me go to find he best friend.....
after that he mom call us to having dinner with them....
haha...
we ate our dinner at 10.30pm.....
late right...
haha....
cause need to wait them to finish their work....
finish our Dinner we go back and rest....
while my HubBy family all fall in sleep...
huBby want me accompany him go to garden there to drink some beer....
at that moments...
we chat a lot...
we talk a lot our dreams...
and what we need to do when we graduate....
*both of us have a same dreams*

Sunday....
I woke up early at 8am...
cause HubBy doggy wake me up...
after that I woke up my HubBy...
but he still want to sleep....
until 11am something....
HubBy finally wake up.....
after that having Lunch with he family to celebrate mothers days....
it was a special days for me....
I will never forget it....

we reach KL almost 9pm++
It really unforgettable memories for me....
my huBby say he will go back again...
maybe is this end of month....
and want me go with him again....
*haha*

I love hang out with my HubBy....
you always is my beloved....
I love You Forever....
Endless


p/s: I really apreciate everything that you gave me...

To my HubBy Boswell:
Dear remember what we promise each other
You know that I won't leave you alone
You know that I always You
You know that you are the most important person in my
You are the One and only in my life
You are my everythings
Hubby I U
Forever Forever Forever never end

muacksss




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top