QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Funny Funny Funny >.<


today I attend my Operation Management class...
the lecturer is damn "cheong hei"...
talk non-stop...>.<
but the topic for me is very useful....
cause he tell us how to start a business....
I need to know this knowledge very well...
because of.....
*will let you all know later while I'm starting that business*

after the Operation Management class is Business Law....
I really afraid.... cause sound like very difficult....
but that's wrong....
Business Law not like I think that difficult....
It really interesting....
And our lecturer [Dr.Tan] is damn funny....
he told us many information about the law....
just like....
[Human have the right to protect themselves]
he told us many real case he had been heard before....
From now on....
I really LOVE this subject....
before our lecturer dismiss the class....
he suddenly call me....
I tot is what....
guys...
you know why he suddenly call ma???
haha....
Don't know izzit he eye got problem or not....
suddenly say I look like one of the Hong Kong actress[Linda Chung Ka Yan钟嘉欣]....
*har...*
and Dr.Tan tell us that he need to post on online or blog and tell everyone that he class got Linda Chung Ka Yan studying Law...
*WTH is going on*
on that time my mind is totally blank....
cause I never heard about people told me like that...
if got also will say I look like Taiwan actress[Ariel Lin Yi Chen 林依晨]...

*going to crazy when heard Dr.Tan say me like that*

my lecturer really like to joking with me....
haha...
so when I leave the class....
as a student we should say [thank you Sir]
after I said....
Dr.Tan reply me....
guys...
you all what he reply me??
He say....
Bye 钟嘉欣....
*OMG*
I really don't know what should I reply him....
But I enjoy while he lecture....

p/s: Sir pls don't call me Chung Ka Yan...ok....just call my name^^




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top