QMO Facebook Page

Friday, May 29, 2009

without HuBby...I'm feel lonely and boring>.<

Without you really boring and lonely.....
I don't know what to do now....
and I lazy to do my assignment.....
I knew that I have a lot of assignment need to do...
those assignment need to submit next Wednesday and Friday...
but I really don't have mood to do those assignment...

Now I miss my HubBy deeply....
I want my HubBy now....
But I know that he won't come now...
cause is already late....
I really boring....

just now my Hubby call me....
told me he boring until crazy....
If HubBy beside me now....
I sure I will let him crazy....
Cause I will do something let him crazy....
and HubBy also...
haha....
I won't tell you all....
cause that's our secret....=)

HubBy I really miss you so much.....
I felt lonely without you>.<
♥HubBy♥
I need you!
I you!
I want you!
HubBy all I want just is you!
HubBy remember take care yourselves when I'm not beside with you!
Remember must eat on time....
Drink more water....
and less....[HubBy you should know what I want you less to do]

HubBy I really can't wait to meet you, hug you, and kiss you!
I You

p/s: I miss ♥You♥


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top