QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, May 28, 2009

♥LoVe♥

today I hang out with HubBy again.....
I skip my class because something happen on me....>.< style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">♥Zanmai 1st....
that's our favor place to having our meals.....

♥Zanmai♥

HubBy order so many delicious sushi, sake, and etc....
this is Hamachi, HubBy favor....


♥Hamachi♥

♥HubBy favor-Hamachi taste very nice^^♥

HubBy also order Ichinokura Junmai sake....
taste like red wine....
taste nice.....
I Love it^^

♥Our Hot Sake♥

♥Ichinokura Junmai Sake♥

♥Soft Shell Crab Hand Roll♥
*our favor*

Every time we came here we must order this soft shell crab....
cause it really tasty....
we love it....
*I miss some of the photo>.<*
haha....
I really like to take photo with U....
Take 1

*OMG!!!*
*I haven't ready yet>.<*

Take 2

HubBy and BaoBei

When we finish our meals we go to shopping....
HubBy go to F.O.S buy he cloths...
HubBy try and try...
finally found the cloths he like.....
Nice Nice o.....

after that's huBby accompany me go to Sunway Asia Avenue....
cause HubBy know that yesterday I go there an saw a one piece dress...
and he know I love it....
So we go to there decided to buy it....
luckily I didn't buy it...
cause huBby say that dress not suit with me....>.<
*haha*

♥HubBy driving♥

♥Like to cam....while huBby driving♥

InNocent look>.<
I love cam with my Lovely HubBy

p/s: to together with you....everything I just need you
HubBy xBiBiBoswellx I
♥ You
I treasure the moment with you


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top