QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

-_-'''


stupid look

Morning guys!
since I long time didn't updates my blog because I'm LAZY>.<
now I start become lazy pig.....
and I really tired for everything.....
don't why I easily to get EMO....
and I can't control my feeling...
and Can't control my bad temper...

I always find something to argue with him or make he feel I'm crazy.....
I know sometime he can't tolerate he temperament....
and feel wanna to scold me or any matter....
But I really can't control my bad temper...
and I really don't know why........................

feel suffer with this situation NOW!!!
I really fall apart.....

I hope He will understanding with my situation now....
and I know he know what I'm worried about....
I really need time to calm down all those stupid matter.....

HubBy, Sorry!!! I know recently I always troublesome with you.....
But I hope you will forgive me....
I really not purposely like that....
because of something I just will like that....
I hope that everything will solve it as fast as I can....


p/s: BiBi.....Sorry...sorry...sorry....Sorry... miss u deeply now....HubBy see u later ya^^I'm coming=)muacksss


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top