QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I Found Out This^^

He is one of the Blogger^^
Is Me and The Blogger
took on [16th of August 2009]

haha.....
Felt so surprise cause I still can found out this.....
[almost 1Year I just found out^^]
Yup!
That's Me^^
k~~~
pls ignore my fatty n ugly face ah>.<

ok~~~
This photo is my 1st job in my whole life I did!
I still remember when I was giving crowd Simple drink this blogger is one of the crowd too=)
We took photo when was raining^^
I never took photo with crowd before so I feel so nervous plus this is my 1st job ~

Still got some photo I can't find it~~~~
Cause that day I worked it had many people keep capture photo with me also other promoter babes girl!
haha~~~
I will try to search it out!

When I saw this photo all the memories is keep flash back~~~
Although is tired but I really enjoy the moment while working cause I also meet lots of new friends^^
also we had lots of fun while meet the dancer at there^^
They help us lots=)

I really appreciate them to giving me such a good memories when I worked with them=)
Miss you guys~~~^^
This Memories I won't be able to forget^^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top