QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Complicated Feeling


TOday was a great day for me and my Bf....
We have a Date at Sunway=)
We went there for Dinner and Movie also took many photo....
Actually nothing special....
it just a normal date for us only....
Plus we already long time didn't give other time to date>.<
So Saturday might-night he just back from Macau....
So I wait him back to house....

TOday our date is quite normal but he told me many thing from his heart....
When I hear about that I have some complicated feeling....
And dunno how to describe....

My Feeling really Complicated....
Dunno what to say....
Now my Bf is going out with his friend because of something.....
So I just wait him back......

okla....
Dunno what to say already.....
is time to Sleep lo....
Night guys=)

*Dun too Love A Man Left some space to ourself....If not get hurt is ourself not them*


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top