QMO Facebook Page

Friday, July 30, 2010

Simply Post^^

The Truly Angel

Guys got Miss me ma???
Sorry ya....
Long time didn't update my blog using English....
You all should know how is my English la....
Very bad o.....
But I'll try my best to improved my English....^^

OK!!!
Back to the topic....
Today dun have class so I all day long stay at my room keep online-ing and also sms-ing with my Bf ...
My Bf is went back to his hometown because his grandmother just passed away on this Tuesday morning....
So he need to rush back to attend the Funeral.....
So I be alone here to waiting he back to KL......
R.I.P to my Bf grandmother>.<

When he back to his hometown both of us still keep contact....
We sms-ing all day long......
Really long time we didn't did like this le.....
I really treasure the moment.....

When my Bf is have a rest that time....
I had nothing to do so I simply change to Dress to took some photo....
After I took the photo I send to him.....
He said I "sampat" LoLx......
haha....
actually I send to him is want to told him I miss him so much.....
and also purposely want to let him look my nice nice photo^^

Dear must Miss me o^^
Miss You here~~~~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top