QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gonna start my Event Job this coming Saturday.

my make-up skill still need to improve>.<

missing me???
about 1week++ I never touch my bloggie already....
because I was like busy finding job and hang out with him!

Finally I get an event job for myself...
Thx my bf and his friend to give me a chance to work....
So I will work at Ikano Power Center and Sunway Giza every Sat and Sun till end of X'Mas.
it's two different kind of job on one days....
So I wish everything will go smooth.....
And I need to keep fit.
If not it will not good on it...>.<
Pls let me slim on this 2days>.<

Actually I feel so excited for my 1st day of event job because this is my reverie job....
I can't imagine that I have this chance for it.....
I hope I can have a good time on that job.....
And hope to see u guys at there=)
will give u all candy when u all saw me..
lolx....
Will let u all know when I my job start^^
So pls stay tune on my post so you guys will have surprise on me^^
Nite~
my scary eye look>.<
to end my post today^^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top