QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Is time to study Harder!!!

The way I spent my day with Cam-whole^^

I'm back but dunno wan to blog about what.....
haiz~~~~
no point to me....
I'm stress to the MAX now....
1 more week I gonna sit for my Final Semester Final exam.....
but until now I really can't recall any material that my lecture teach....
Cause most of the time those lecture is keep chat with student...
I think this time I sure DIED lo!!!!
One more presentation on this coming Tuesday.....
I haven't prepare also...
Due to my laziness!!!
Now I still wan go to shopping....
I think I already more than 2month didn't step into shopping mall shop like crazy women....
I dun care.....
After my Final I really wan go to shop as much as I can!!!
I wan to spend money on my cloth....
because long time didn't buy any cloth to myself le....
sob~~~~~
I wanna dress up myself nicely and pretty^^

Haiz~~~
After final I just have One month holiday only....
Because on the following month I need to start my job.....
Also is time to earn money to my further business and my own family....
really hope I can make it.....
Because I HATE people look down me!!!!!
I HATE those people who think I no mature!!!!
So I gonna make it!!!!

ok......
Now I think is time to let myself work hard on my final......
After final I can enjoy and have freedom^^
hehex.....

Really can't wait for the moment!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top