QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I feel Sad because of ... ...T.T

Can Time stop on the day I wan Forever?

yuhoo~~~
My Final Semester Final Exam is over~~~
I suppose should be happy because of my final is over!
But I totally can't feel happy!
Because is time for me to work and have no time to find him already....
I can't wake him up like as usual how I wake him up....

I do really miss the moment when we together like that always go to college together!
But start from now I can't do those matter anymore!
I really dun wan be like that!
I'm afraid I will loss him like that!
I really dun have any confidence for myself!
I scare everything will be change because I graduate!
God, can you pray for me???
Can you help me to find back my confidence???

I really dunno what I want to said already....
too many thing want to said but I dunno how to express out!
Stay tune for it...
I'll be back to express out my feel right now....

Now I wan to recommended you all One music Video that I fall in love recently and I found out the lyrics is so meaningful.
This Music Video is sang by Dance Flow name "迷人的危险"




This part of the lyrics I Love the most

為什麼最迷人的最危險
為什麼愛會讓人變殘缺
為什麼那麼痛
還敢拿胸口再擋銳利傷悲
我的心已經等妳好多年
愛不說滿到自己快淹滅
那是無法解釋 矛盾的死結
如果說沒察覺就是欺騙
我很抱歉讓信賴和相愛模糊了界線
你掙扎感覺 我也難過地了解
我不配站在你眼前
你的痛怎能看不見


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top