QMO Facebook Page

Friday, March 13, 2009

WhY...wHy...WHY..............

Why people must hide the TRUE???
why don't tell all the TRUE???
Why???
WHo can tell me???

Really Suffer....


What is trust???
Why I don't TRUST you???
Why??
Izzit because of You don't tell me the TRUE???
Yes!!!!
That right....

why???
I really don't Understand why U can't tell the TRUE to let me know...
You know all your falsehood I know...
My heart really pain because until now you still lie with me!!!
You tot me still like last time so Stupid ah let you cheat....

Can you tell me why???
Give me a reasons!!!!
Why U still don't say the true with me!!!!
I want the answer from you!!!

p/s:Hate ppl don't tell the TRUE, cheat me and Betray ME.......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top