QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Assignment Assignment Assignment....>.<

early in the morning I accompany my family to having our breakfast...
we ate "dim sum" at Puteri...
Those "dim sum" still ok ok only...

so when finish our breakfast we just go home...
cause recently my dad really not feeling well so we cancel all our shopping...>.< *sob*
after reach home...
I decided do my business writing assignment...
cause this assignment submission day on 3 April 2009...
*OMG still haven't start yet*
Now I just done my 50 of survey form...

*too many la... But finally done...*

*until now I just done my cover page only*
still have to do a lot...>.<
aiyo....still blogging...
cannot play le....
is time for me to continued my assignment la...
tata...

p/s: wish my gud luck la... I miss my HubBy now...
xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top