QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, March 28, 2009

DAISO Opening Ceremony n hang out with HubBy n he mum

Today 28-3-2009 is Daiso Opening ceremony at Puchong IOI Mall...
I going there because of my huBby relative is there and the owner of DAISO is he relative...
so we go there for support them...

Done myself and waiting my huBby came to fetch me...
about 10.45am++ my huBby reach my house le...
he mummy and he brother gf are there because he brother have some thing to do so he responsible to fetch them at Sunway...

after my huBby fetch me, we directly go to IOI mall...
we reach there about 11am...

here is the New wing for IOI mall...
izzit their New wing concept look like 1U???


here is DAISO at IOI mall Puchong...
this shop sell all the things always is RM5 only...
And everything also imported from JAPAN...
it really worth...
they have sell cosmetic, daily use, pet things, stationary, etc...
really have many people came to support it...
guys...
remember must come to support DAISO ya^^

me, huBby and he bro girl friend accompany auntie to look some stuff...
during our DAISO time it really funny...
And also the first time I met so many huBby relative at the same time...
they really kind...
I also meet some VIP...
felt really supries cause my HubBy know so many VIP...
all also the important people...

after huBby mum introduce those relative and VIP let us know...
me and hubby go to outside waiting he mummy...
while we waiting...
we cam again^^



BaoBei n HubBy



Boswell Angel


HubBy why U look so fierce-_-'''
I really like to cam with my Hubby always...
cause I really want to drop down all our time and moment....

after this...
He brother decided meet us at Sunway for our lunch...
so next round we go to Sunway to meet he brother...
HubBy mum suggest want go to eat 'hakka food'...
so we choose the "ying ker lou" restaurant for our lunch...
those food at there quite OK la...

*not photo to u all guys see*


so after our lunch we go to take those staff to them cause he mummy want go to Damansara or Kepong to attend some course...
after that HubBy sent me back...

Don't know why recently I really need my huBby 24hours beside me...
cause recently I will suddenly felt loneliness...
without him I really not safety at all...

because of this I always argue with him....
and I also don't know why...
I don't want have any arguement with my HubBy anymore...
cause it really sad and suffer to us...

HubBy sorry that recenlty I did so many stupid thing...
hope you will understand my feeling...
I really need you...
because I LOVE You...

p/s:having great day with my HubBy and he family...n I love my Hubby so much...muacksss


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top