QMO Facebook Page

Friday, March 27, 2009

Having Dinner at Tenji with HubBy and he family^^

27-3-2009
Today Suddenly meet my HubBy mom...
Cause HubBy mummy come to KL for some course...
So she call me together to having dinner with them...

Before I having dinner with them, I have some argument with my HubBy cause I blame him because he no time accompany me recently...
With this argument I really felt unhappay and I cry...
but suddenly my HubBy mom call him to bring me together having dinner with them...
I really felt surprise...

So I promise him that I will go together with them...
so every unhappy feel is gone...because of this...

Just finish prepare myself...^^
after I done myself then HubBy come to fetch me go to Tenji...
on the way we go to Mont Kiara is having terrible traffic jam...
we almost late for the dinner...
but luckily we reach there on time...

here is the Tenji Japanese Buffet...
this is the second time I come here for my Dinner...
last time I came because of my HubBy Chinese Birthday...
But this time is different a bit...
cause we go together with he mom, he relative, brother and he bro girl friend...

Inside the environment is really nice and comfortable...
what we have do during our dinner...
haha...
sure we chat lo...
*miss all the photoshoot session*

bla...bla...bla...
aiyo...
too many things la...
so I skip this part...

I really enjoy this dinner with he family...
cause there really kind to me....
I also want to thank you to my HubBy mummy to treat me delicious Japanese food for dinner...
Thanks you...

Tomorrow 28-3-09 I need to attend the DAISO opening Ceremony at IOI mall Puchong...
cause this shop is my HubBy relative open de...
so I need to go to support it^^

p/s: today I really did not take any photo with him because of....hahaha...u all guess why la...hehe...auntie you really pretty^^


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... seems like you fell better with your hubby now huh? haha... but i still not get it you understand what i told you before or not cause i din't see any reply with it. but hope u get it. good night

Unknown said...

haha...
everything is ok...
because of mela...
I really too self-fish with him le...
Now really sorry to him...
now I hope that he will felt happiness because of me^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top