QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, March 8, 2009

MOoDy Day >.<



Don't know why recently I feel so moody....
emo-ing until crazy....
Do many Nonsense thing with my Bf and I let him Insane....
hahahaha.....
My mentally really got problem le....
Who can tell me why I'll like that de??????

Recently I worried about my DAD....
cause my Lovely Dad is fall in sick....
Hope My Dad Will get well soon....

Beside that I also rushing my assignment....=(
my stupid Malaysia Studies Assignment next week need to submit le....But Until now Our assignment still haven't start yet....
suppose is group assignment...but NOW I need to do with my own....
Not fair ah......
Pity la me..........
haiz..............................................................

And also I need to do my Business Writing Assignment....
this assignment really troublesome....
I need to find article and do survey form let 50 people to answer it....
Really Troublesome ah.........arg.........

Maybe those problem let me moOdy....
I really hope this feeling will disappear soon....

If not I will get crazy soon....

But Now I just want my bf accompany....
I miss him so much.....
Hubby....
I wanna see my HubBy lolx......
Cause I miss him muchie muchie....
hahaha......

p/s:haha....me n HubBy again^^ muackssss.......
When I saw this photo I will feel better....
cause in this photo is full of our Happiness....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top