QMO Facebook Page

Friday, March 4, 2011

Our 3rd Anniversary on 8-1-2011 [Late Post]

Our 3rd Anniversary on
8-1-2011

Very Late post.
Late about 2month!!!
I knew is very very late.
So now I have time to updated for this post.

Let's story about the Anniversary we had^^
It just a simple Celebration for US.
It's really hard to us been trough all the day all the time.
Our Love have been many test.
We didn't give up on it.
And it's really made us keep going on and both of us very TREASURE the LOVE we gave each other.
Sometime I might be fail because some of the reasons.
But at the last I never give up this is because I knew my HuBby is LOVE me.
Hubby,
I knew you LOVE me and I Do LOVE you so.
And I knew our LOVE is very hard to built up until nowadays.
We LOVE each other more day by day!
No one can break up US.
And nowadays we are anti those BITCH BADLY!!!!
no matter is from my side or my hubby side!!!
We just ANTI BITCH so much!!!!
Because they really BITCH!!!

okokok....
I know is out of topic....
k....
now bck to the topic.
on that day we went to our favor Japanese restaurant to had our lunch^^
here is some our food that my hubby order.

Hamachi
 Yakitori
Soft Shell Crab Maki
 Soft Shell Crab Temaki
 Sushi for the Day.
 The Vegetable we always want it^^
 My HuBby Lunch.
Soba.
 My Lunch^^
Udon.
 Tempura with our Lunch together^^

It's really make our tummy full^^
After that we took some of the photo and chit-chat while.
Because that place have many memories to us.
no matter is happy or sad!
After bill went to my hubby place to watch the online movie that I want it^^
we took some funny and sweet photo also.
Here is some our photo^^
While at Zanmai^^
Kacau-ing my Hubby^^
Always wanna capture all the moment when be with You.
Our Happiness Life❤
 When back to hubby house I can stop myself to took photo.
 Me^^
 See.
My HuBby busy playing his ipad thn I still can kacau^^ 
 Finally hubby realize me^^
 Kiss to You.
Muacksss~~~ 
 cool pose^^
 Dun wan choi me again>.< 
 watching movie I still cannot stop myself^^
My HuBby said this one I smile so sweet o^^
Biii, sure sweet la^^
when be with you I sure will Happiness until so Sweet de^^

HuBby I Lub you❤

HuBby REMEMBER What you PROMISED to Me
I also Will REMEMBER What I PROMISED to You.
I LOVE You So Much!
Waiting You PROMISED BE COME TRUTH!!!
muacksss


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top