QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

R.I.P my Dear Friend Zen Lim Jian Da

To Remembrance Our Best Friend 
Zen Lim Jian Da

This post I should post on yesterday because I hear about his news....
My Friend Zen Lim he suddenly Pass away during he Chemotherapy on 19-4-2010 night...
I really can't accept this news when my friend told me!!!!
and no one can accept that U given Us such a BAD NEWS to Us....
I feel so sad because he is the one who really care friend and his beloved....
Why God must treat him like that??
Why good people can't have longer life???
Why want Us to lost our Beloved Friend!!!!
Why so unfair to Our Friend!!!!
Why????
I really not Understand!!!!
Pls Let me know Why!!!!!


Now we can't heard his voice and can't see his smiling face le....
Without You we all will sad....
I know U dun want us Sad because of this but we really can't accept for this moment... 
We hope this is a Joke for Us and U will appear in-front of Us and said April Fool to Us..
We know this is the fact to Us to accept that U really leave Us from that day....
Zen remember that U will always in our heart and we will never forget U....
We will Miss U deeply....
Hope now U at the Heaven can found your happiness....
And Rest In Peace....


Zen you still haven't go out with me and U promised me before that U will find me out de...
U didn't keep Ur promise>.<
I know I already no chance go out and have fun with U le....
But I hope U really can Rest In Peace!
Will Miss U lots~~~~
The memories that U given to Us we will remember forever and won't forget that U been give Us such a good memories to Us.....
Zen Lim Rest In Peace.....


Guy....
Who got read about this Post pls pray for him wish my Friend he can Rest In Peace in the Colorful Heaven!
I will very appreciate it~~~  

2 comments:

Mikael said...

he is my best friend as well...

Unknown said...

haiz~~
too sad he leave Us already...
May wish him Rest In Peace>.<

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top