QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Day when was Winter Solstice and Christmas Eve with♥

Christmas Eve at Bangsar Village Chilis

Guy...
so sorry for the lack update>.<
My Life at Dec is full of Happiness with my Lovely DarDar♥.
Because most of the time we spent together.
We laugh we eat we date we cook together.
Even we travel together^^
today this post gonna have 2 title because....
U guys view yourself la^^

Before the Day of Winter Solstice we plan went to Jusco to bought some food to cook^^
We bought so many thing^^
Love to shopping with my DarDar♥.
The day of Winter Solstice both of us sleep till 12pm then went out to buy dumpling powder
because we can't bought at Jusco there...
So after we bought we went back to prepare everything that we wanna eat for the lunch^^
I'm the one who prepare materials for the Lunch we want to eat and wash the dishes>.<
Then my DarDar is the one who cook our Lunch^^
Our Lunch for the day is Spaghetti^^
I Love it^^
Also my DarDar also got cook another dish is my favor that is "Chai Pu" egg and red bean^^
Although is a simple dish but I it so much^^

 
This is our Lunch for the Day
Spaghetti Time
Thx DarDar cook for me^^
After finish our lunch DarDar start to do the "Tang Yuan" for our Dessert.
Is all my DarDar Hand-Made "Tang Yuan".
I felt so Happiness because of this^^
Dun think I dunno made o...
Actually I know just lazy only.
But I also got help my DarDar boiled the syrup for the "Tang Yuan"  

Here is my DarDar Home-Made "Tang Yuan"
Very Nice to eat^^
Sweet to the Heart

My heart feel so warm when together with my DarDar.
This year Christmas is a bit different for me.
I life until 21st Year old this time is my FIRST time celebrate Christmas.
Even though I been together with my DarDar almost 3years.
But this is first time Celebrate Christmas with him also.
Because past 2year he was not at Malaysia.
I felt disappointed for the pass 2years.
But start from this years will be the different 
Because I already have my him and He is MINE!!!!
This Christmas Eve we when to Bangsar Village Chilis to had our Christmas Eve Dinner.
There was lots of people there because of the Christmas Eve.
We wait about 45minute just had a table for us.
The time already 10pm lo>.<
After that DarDar order our Dinner. 
My DarDar always like to order big portion food for me....
But luckily my DarDar help me to eat too^^ 

Here is my Christmas Eve Dinner.

A very big portion for me>.<
Thx DarDar help me to cut the corn out^^

 
My DarDar Christmas Eve Dinner is the Faijats is right hand side that one.
Tastes okok only.
But my DarDar also got made one for me to try^^

After we finish our Dinner we sure took photo lor=)
But the light is not good just got 2photo nice only>.<

 Hug-ing^^
Is our Sweet Sweet Love
I look so fat right?
With my DarDar about 1month I already gain 2kg>.<
But ok la....
That is Call : "Happiness"

 DarDar & Me
With the Christmas Tree 
after count down Christmas
25-12-2010 with him



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top