QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just a Very Short Update

Love to Cam-whole with nice Dress


Guys do you all feel that I really lazy to updated my blog?
so sorry about that because busy with my study....
my 21st birthday is coming soon....
suppose I should be happy but now I dun think I will be happy...
Because on that day I need to sit for my Critical Test at 4pm to 6pm....
ARGGGG!!!!!
When heard about this news I feel so sad cause can't enjoy  my birthday....
haiz....
Never Mind la....
I still got my Bf accompany me to celebrate my 21st birthday^^
Still thinking what my Bf will give me on that night...
LoLx

My Dear HuBby:
I know you Love me so much...
but I still can't give you the answer that you request for me few days ago....
But I will try my best...
BiBi you know what?
In my heart you are the one I Love so much that I can't leave without you!
I do Love You!
I promised to you I won't leave you...
But I will try to be more independence and more mature. 
Want be your great wiffy in you whole life

HuBby I Love You

♡ muacksssss


Your Lovely Wiffy Laopo Angel



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top