QMO Facebook Page

Friday, June 11, 2010

I think this is not a Great Month For Me

wan have a Happy and Memorable 21st Birthday with

I'm back to blog again.
Miss me???
I know you guys will miss me so badly^^
ok is time to update a bit about myself to let everyone know what I was doing recently...

This June should be a great month for me because is my 21st Birthday.
But now I dun think so because I feel like everything came suddenly without notice>.<

1st:
My 21st Birthday on 21st of June but on that day I have Critical Test at 4pm to 6pm. 
Because of this I cannot have whole day celebration with my Bf.
So my birthday celebration only can celebrate on Night time.
But now I think I also can't celebrate at Night also cause next day I have my Statistic Test>.<
arg!
I feel so mad because all the test and assignment due date is on June!

2nd:
My Bf recently is so EMO than me>.<
And I am try to make him Happy as well.....
Hope my Bf dun so EMO again cause I will Distressed when saw you unhappy>.<
Biiii dun so EMO already ya....
Your BaoBei Wiffy will sad sad because Biii you unhappy>.<
BiBi remember you still got me to support you.
I Love You.

other is what i dun want to say
because if I keep complaint is not use for me and it just will make more trouble for me only....
So my Birthday wish for this year is wan my Bf become more happy and all the bad thing are leave him away^^

ok....
is time for me to continued my Statistic tutorial la>.<
Stay tune on my blog^^

HuBby Dun so EMO already lo...
Remember BaoBei will support you always...
Love You...
muacksss...
♡Your Lovely BaoBei Wiffy


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top