QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Recently Photo

my Pretty look
Sorry that I always let my blog dead>.<
come here to post up my recently photo^^
Look nice ma???
The Dress I wear it is my Bf mummy while we at JB she buy for me de^^
I Love it so much.....
When my mummy n daddy saw it they said the dress just like Bride Clothing....
But I really like it.....
Maybe I will wear it to this Year Inti Ball....
This photo also show that my hair is already cut to short short le>.<
But never mind la....
Hair still will grow just need some time only.....

GUys....
My 21st Year Old Birthday is coming soon....
I am still thinking how should I going to celebrate my 21st birthday....
Really dun have any idea.....
For my wish....
I want to have a Romantic birthday with my Bf.....
And also hope to get the present that I want it^^
hehe....
I really can't wait the time come.....

P/S: Biiii, You should know what I want for this year present lo.... 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top