QMO Facebook Page

Monday, May 3, 2010

Short Updates without Photo@.@

Short updates but no photo cause lazy upload at my blog but now this post is to let all my blogger buddies to know what am I doing at my HuBby hometown. I'm quite enjoy the day with my HuBby cause we keep go to find his friend and go to eat lots of yummy food at Segamat Johor here. Guy dun think Segamat is small place cause it have lots of yummy food at here. I very like this place because life with no worried. hehe...Tomorrow I will go to JB with my HuBby and his mummy. We'll stay at JB 3days 2night cause want to shopping at there to buy lots of stuffs^^. Guys so I think I will away this few days to enjoy my holiday^^ Hope you guys can stay tune in my bloggie. Will try to capture many many photo as I can^^
K....I think I should stop here....To Be Continued!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top