QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Our 2nd Anniversary Part 2❤

Our 2nd Anniversary
8-1-2010

ok...
I knew this post is late...
but I still gonna post it....
cause I promised u all and my HubBy^^
here is our 2nd Anniversary Celebration
On 8th Jan 2010 morning we woke up 11am...
hehe...
I knew is a bit late.....
after we finished prepare our-self...
Biii bring me go to TGI Friday again at Subang Perade...
Cause my Biii knew I Love that place...
this time Biii order different meal for me......
I Love it so much....
Guy sorry about it...
cause I never upload those food photo....

after finished our Brunch....
We went to 1Utama to watch movie that both of us want to watch very long time already...
that is Alvin and the Chipmunk...
Cause I promised and my Biii promised with me said will watch with me together when he back from Japan...
so finally we watched it^^
Feel very nice and so touch.....
But the ending is too suddenly le>.<
We just simple celebrate our Anniversary only....
because we knew our Relationship will long last forever....
ok...
let show some photo that we took on that day^^


Our Sweet Love

see my Biii don't know look at where>.<





I
Love the way U smile with me

Our Forever





Our Passion of Love

Our Love Will Forever Never End
Wiffy and HubBy
muacksss

p/s: Forever Love With You


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top