QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

My Previous Hair-styles.
I miss it badly>.<

Hi Guys^^
Finally I'm here to updated my blog.
Sorry because of late update this is because my stupid internet connect having problem let me need to register a new Broadband for temporary.
I tot Maxis broadband is good but when I used it is just okok only...
haha...better thn cannot online.

ok.
Back to the topic.
This year new year I suppose are follow my hubby bck to his hometown but suddenly the plan is change just because of my dad.
So I didn't follow my hubby bck.
So i just follow my family bck to our hometown to celebrate our Chinese New Year.
Already long time didn't meet my cousin although there are at KL Puchong.
We really have a long chat.
We chit chat many things.
Although I'm so miss my HuBby but I still have to face it.
can said this Chinese New Year make me fat lots.
I wan to diet but my Hubby not allow.
How leh?
no choice lo...just eat less and jogging more lo>.<
Valentine is coming soon also my Hubby birthday is coming soon too....
This month really make my pocket empty>.<
need to plan now already^^

Anyway I wish all of the World
Happy Chinese New Year 2011.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top