QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Worried my Baby Boy❤


Our Love Photo on iPhone 3G
Now I'm using my Biii❤ iPhone 3G
iPhone 3G now is belong to me...
LoLx
actually this iPhone 3G is my Biii
❤

Something that let me felt so uncomfortable now....
I really don't know why....
Now felt want to hug my Biiii❤ tightly and cry loudly....
It really no idea why I will become like this now....

I started to worried my Biiii❤
Because Biiii❤ felt too stress on his job....
Sometime I really felt that I was so useless....
Because can't help my Biiii❤ when he getting stress....

I really want to cry now....
feel so suffer on it....
really don't how to let all my emotion gone....

Biii❤ so sorry that sometime I let you worried about me...

Biii❤ suddenly miss you so much....
I really hope at this moment you will beside me now...
I know it was impossible...
But I really hope too....

Biiii❤
I feel that I really really can't life without you...
You already become my everything....
You already become every part of my life....
Even you go to where...
I just want to follow you all the way....
Because I really can't life without you....

Now I started to think...
How am I gonna life without you 3 weeks???
I really can't imagine how's my life gonna be go....
I think I will gonna miss you every second.....
And also will cry non-stop until you come back.....
Because you no beside me for 3 weeks....
3 weeks...
not 3 days....
For me...
3 weeks just same like 3years....
Such a long long time....
Biii❤I really want you be with me all the time...
Biii❤can you bring me along???
Let me be your side every second.....
I know that is can't happen it....


p/s:
Biii❤ you are my Everything
I really miss you so much....
Can't wait for tomorrow....
Biii remember what you had promised to me=)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top