QMO Facebook Page

Friday, September 18, 2009

Heavy Rain>.<

I am working alone here at Everyday Food Court Puchong....
The reseller is went to other place and left me here alone>.<
pity la....
alone how to find sale....
I need to take care 2 lappy and the modem of P1 W1max....
But later my Biii❤ will come here to accompany me...
After my Biii❤ is here then I can start my job....
But now is having heavy raining at outside...
worried my Biiii❤
because it's really dangerous when drive on raining day....
some more now is having the heavy rain....
I really worried about my Biiiii❤
Now I just can hope my Biii❤ can drive safety.....
ok la....
This should be short post...
I need to continue my work....
tata...
stay tune....

p/s:
Pls stop raining now.....
My Biii❤ is driving now......


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top