QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1Year 8Months Anniversary❤


❤Our Love Story❤

Today is our
❤1Year 8month Anniversary❤
It was nothing special celebration....
But we was hang out whole day after finish our class...
Biii❤ also gonna work while hang out with me...
I accompany Biii❤ go to settle the P1 matter...
After that we went to Station 1 at Puteri there to had our Dinner=)
We normally went there to had some tea or our meal...
Biii❤ always will order the Yes Tea add Honey^^

Biii❤ order Salad, Fried Noodles, and Special Salad Fish Rice...
Here has some photo:

Station 1@Yes Tea
❤
Our Yes Tea Add Honey❤


Station 1@Salad
❤Our Appetizers❤


Station 1@Fried Noodles


Station 1@Special Salad Fish Rice


Station 1@Bill RM37.05

Although just a normal Dinner....
But it was meaningful for us...
Because we always treasure our time for each other=)
During our dinner...
We chat lots about our previous funny matter=)
Now I started to realized that...
Biii❤ change a lots because of me...
I can feel the ❤Love❤ Biii❤ give me now....
It is very DEEP LOVE Biii❤ are giving me NOW....
Biii❤ I Love You❤
muackssss❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


p/s:
❤Our 1Year8Months Anniversary❤
❤Our Passion Of Love❤


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top