QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Music Life


❤Angel❤
❤The Only One For You❤

start lazy to blogging....
cause don't know what should I write....
last time I can feel my life is damn boring...
nothing can do while I am free...

But now is different....
Cause now I starting to learn Keyboard with myself....
haha....
Don't have any lecture come to teach me....
So I learn by myself...
I'm searching some video from Youtube for my Keyboard lesson....
I know I can do it without any lecture....

But I also need someone to support me....
I knew that He❤ will support me...
cause he❤ is the one who ask me to learn...
LoLx....
I won't let him❤ felt disappointed with me...
cause he is the one and only one who ❤LOVE❤ me...
Yup!
His is my Biiii❤

Biii❤ I will DO MY BEST!

here some my photo while the video is loading....
and I start to cam-whore again>.<

❤Angel with Da Tou❤

Felt loneliness~~~
because you not at my site now>.<

❤I Love to cam-whore❤

❤The Black & White Angel❤


p/s: Waiting my Biii come over here


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top