QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I only Love The One Who make my Life Beautiful


❤izzit we look like Bride and Bridegroom❤

[ 9th NOV 2009 ]
Biii❤ suddenly suggest go to had Japaneses Buffet at 1U SHOGUN with his friend...
So when I received Bii❤ call...
I quickly go to prepare myself...

We reach there about 5pm++
But Biii❤ book on 6pm...
So we need to wait..
While waiting for the time...
We go for window shopping...
LoLx....

at SHOGUN in-front
While waiting the time pass

See my Bii❤ didn't concentrate also>.<

OMG>.<>.<
Finally the time is reach....
Yippi...
Can start our Dinner=)
It really have lots of choices....


this our Second round only...
We ate lots....
We almost go for 8 to 10 round=)
LoLx..
many right!!!
We go so many round because of we need to wait the time pass again...
cause 9.50pm we still have to go for movie=)

ok...
While waiting the time...
I start to cam-whore again=)
and lets photo talk about the story...
lazy to write...



Love this Photo so much=)
Biii friend told us
we just like Bridegroom and the Bride
ask us izzit we went to married!
LoLx...
because of our wearing...
BOth of us also white color
But I Love it
❤
I know that day will coming=)
I❤You
❤Our Passion of Love❤


the latest me
my face without makeup>.<
just like cartoon

❤Angel❤
I Love my eye so much=)

Bii
❤naughty o...
don't look at here...>.<

My Bii❤ kissing me
muacksss❤❤❤
Biii❤get my Kiss too
muacksss❤❤❤

❤cam whore while eating❤

❤xBiBiAngelx and xBiBiBoswellx❤

Disturbing my Biii❤ drinking Sojiu

❤BaoBei with HubBy❤

❤Our Passion of Love❤

❤

why suddenly color change?
Bii❤ so naughty..
suddenly act like that
LoLx

❤You are Only in my Heart❤

Biii❤ also start to cam-whore with me

Biii❤ huggie me=)
*Thx Freedom help us to cam

too blur..>.<

❤

❤

OMG...
I'm so fat>.<

my chuBby face>.<

Edit become black and white...
❤Just like taking married photo❤
❤you will be my last Man in my whole life❤
LoLx

We really had lots of fun during our Dating...
I enjoy my life with you...
Biii❤ thanks for you giving me such a happiness life with you

Now I Only Love the One Who make my Life Beautiful and Happiness
I only will Treasure my Biii❤
Because he always make my life full of color...
Biii❤ remember what we Promised each other....
❤Bii you will be my Last Man in my whole life❤

p/s:
I
❤You



2 comments:

Jeffrey Ong said...

I love your picture very much! :)

Unknown said...

Hai Jeffrey...
Which Photo you like o???
All just normal only...
Sorry because of the bad quality>.<

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top