QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our 888 Anniversary♡

♡The Happiness Angel because of You♡


Today is 
Our 888 Anniversary♡
There are nothing special for celebration....
But today in early morning my Bf text me msg said he was on the way to my house to fetch me....
So I just woke up and go to prepare myself.....
When I finished prepare my Bf was outside my house already....
My Bf already buy our breakfast so we are going to my Bf place to having our Breakfast^^
I really feel so sweet because my Bf done this for me^^
My heart feel so warm...
Actually I'm a person who are really easy feel satisfaction.
Just a small matter I already satisfy.

I Hope Our Relationship can Forever Never End.
I'm treasure everything that you giving truth your heart.

HuBby,

♡Happy 888 Anniversary♡

Love You Deeply
muacksss

Hubby You are my Everything♡


2 comments:

Unknown said...

May God Bless both of you...

Unknown said...

Thx for your wish mytrajet^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top