QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

❤left 21days more❤

Count down the day my Biii❤ will come back from Japan...
Is still left 21days more....
OMG....
Still got so many day....
no choice la...
I still need to face it....
I miss my Biii❤ so much....
really can't wait the time pass...
haiz~~~~
Biiii❤ you know how much I miss you???
without you my life just left black & white color only...
my daddy also can't tolerate my situation....
Cause I'm going to crazy because my life without you!!!!
keep disturb my daddy and my doggy....

Biii❤ you know how am I using my time without you???
I keep talking with all the Bear that you present to me....
My dad told me I was miss you like crazy...
always alone talk with those Bear>.<
Biii❤ I got listen what you told me before you went to Japan....
I always let myself busy to stop missing you....
But I can't make it!!!
no matter how am I busy my mind still missing you!!!
really feel suffer without you!!!

Biii❤ remember our promised to each other!
BaoBei will keep promised to Biii❤

❤can't stop my Mind to Missing You❤
❤From Your Lovely BaoBei Wiffy❤

p/s:
missing HubBy deeply


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top